

despite my 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 posts about iceland last year i only posted about 1/3 of the pictures i wanted to.
sometimes i go through the pictures and want to share more, but as soon as i start going through them my heart hurts, i want to go back, and i have to stop looking at them.
but today my picture looking was only filled with happiness, because i am going back! my sister an i booked our tickets today. now my heart wont stop skipping beats.
these photos are just a taste of what i still have in the folders on my desktop. david bought these little animals at some shop right when we got to iceland. i am sure i asked him why he was buying them at the time, but i don't remember his answer. i should never question him. if I had we never would have ended up with all these friendly portraits.




5 comments:
I love those pictures! They are so cool. You are the luckiest girl...I want to go there so bad after looking at all of your pictures. That place looks so dreamy.
please post more of your pictures! I loved all of your posts from your iceland journey.
I agree with the above post, I would love to see more pictures. When are you and little goog going to Iceland? Curtis and I are trying to figure out where we want to go next year and after seeing your pictures I have a strong desire for either Iceland or possibly Ireland. I'm curious how much flights were?
Creative :) I love it!
Ash, if your looking at flights just ignore sites like expedia etc. Right now. Go to Iceland Air's site directly and buy flight to Reykjavik from NY or Boston. It will save you about $1,500!!!
Post a Comment