Wednesday, July 15, 2009

pinch me.

Nope. this is real. The Blue Lagoon, just out side Reykjavik:
We managed to find the time to go twice.
The lagoon is connected to a building that is very modern, and it has a fancy restaurant and spa attached. Around the edges of the lagoon there are pots of all natural face mask goo. So everyone lathers up and you bob around having facials along with everyone else in the pool. The entire experience is luxury.
The colors here were just like the colors at Jokulsarlon, unreal.

5 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

That is stunning! Looks so beautiful, peaceful and blue! I have seen that on TV before. Looks like fun!

karlin said...

those pics are unreal!! it looks and sounds heavenly.

chelsea b james said...

my heart hurts

W.M. said...

I'm so jealous... aah. incredible!!! I have to go...

janis said...

These are marvelous. How did you not go back a third time?