Did you purposefully make my gray shirt look like it was going into the picture above it? I like it. And did I ever tell you that I thought your outfit with the hat made me think of Bob Dylan... not that you were Bob Dylan but Bob Dylan's girlfriend or something from the seventies.
Hi guys, Your Iceland photos are so nice. My husband and I are going to Iceland in June. We are planning to travel around the island, and I was wondering, where did you travel to? That hot spring she's sitting in (in the ground) specifically. Thanks, Brittany
2 comments:
Did you purposefully make my gray shirt look like it was going into the picture above it? I like it. And did I ever tell you that I thought your outfit with the hat made me think of Bob Dylan... not that you were Bob Dylan but Bob Dylan's girlfriend or something from the seventies.
Hi guys,
Your Iceland photos are so nice. My husband and I are going to Iceland in June. We are planning to travel around the island, and I was wondering, where did you travel to? That hot spring she's sitting in (in the ground) specifically.
Thanks,
Brittany
Post a Comment