Because we are in Iceland.
The land here is unreal.
Parts of Iceland look as bleak and lifeless as the moon. Sometimes we feel like we are inside a black and white photo.
And other parts of the land are glowing green- with fields are overcome by purple lupins that are several feet high!
They call it the land of fire and ice. And we understand why, becuase
in one afternoon we climbed a glacier, and soaked in hot pots next to geysers.
To top it off, we ran into Bjork yesterday at a coffee shop. yes, its true! Her speaking voice is so dreamy, it sounds like fairy chatter. I still have butterflies.
And we still have eight days left...
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
you ran into Bjork!!??! wow that is cool & it sounds amazingly beautiful there too :) can't wait to see pics
you lucky girl! i've always wanted to go there.. and bjork too? she's amazing
Dang! Sounds wonderful! Can't wait to see the pictures!
um okay... that is unreal. I am dying... Iceland? Bjork? no fair!
I would love to be you. Iceland, Peru. Come on Sarah.
people think it ends with just iceland and peru...
p.s. I miss you.
Ya, well I downloaded the All Songs Considered Podcast with Bjork as guest DJ Top that David!
Post a Comment