Friday, May 14, 2010

flower class


i got to attend a class at the little flower school on our trip. this is something i have been wanting to do for a while....
it was everything i had hoped it would be and more.
it was held at saipua, who's storefront is so amazing, and is built out of old barn wood.
i was in heaven and sneaking phone pictures the whole time.

here is what i came up with

and their store front

4 comments:

W.M. said...

oh my gosh u r so lucky. saipua looks so beautiful, I'm dying to see it in person.

chelsea b james said...

oh my i would die to have a class with that talented girl. your arrangement is so pretty. lets do flowers together- would you want to/

this bright day said...

can i please come play with you and chels and beautiful flowers

amanda james said...

I would have sold my soul! You lucky girl. I love your arrangement...it's so pretty and wild!