ugh. I love this blog post.
absolutely gorgeous. oh the ocean and her amazing shorelines. love the photos of you lying on the rocks.
I think I would have felt like I had died and gone to rock heaven... David is a good aim- looks like he knocked you out cold!
Love the pictures! That looks so pristine and beautiful!
So beautiful! Riley saw it and said, "Aunt Sarah and Uncle David are super cool!" I agree!
that looks so dreammy, sure wish i could go to iceland!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ugh. I love this blog post.
absolutely gorgeous. oh the ocean and her amazing shorelines. love the photos of you lying on the rocks.
I think I would have felt like I had died and gone to rock heaven... David is a good aim- looks like he knocked you out cold!
Love the pictures! That looks so pristine and beautiful!
So beautiful! Riley saw it and said, "Aunt Sarah and Uncle David are super cool!" I agree!
that looks so dreammy, sure wish i could go to iceland!
Post a Comment