I saw a screening of this new film tonight and i was speechless and teary eyed for nearly an hour afterwards. It is such a beautiful look into the minds of those who have brains that function differently than the majority. There is knowledge and feeling in this film that every person should and know and experience before they live another minute. I will of course, now be reading the book, Emily already has.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your email this morning made me cry, but in a good way. Thanks so much for loving Kate, and for sharing this. Love you.
me and cubby just watched that, it looks so good...is it gonna come to theatres?
I am not sure if it is coming to theaters...the website said "theatrical release" September 2009, does that mean it is coming into theaters-or just on to dvd? I don't know.
Post a Comment