Sunday, July 5, 2009

fireworks on jet lag

We were pretty tired on the fourth.  I chose to upload these druggy looking pictures rather than the crisp clean ones i took of fireworks because i think they accurately display how sleepy we were.  I did not alter these pictures at all.  I love that they turned exactly as i was seeing them in my sleepy state.





I will post iceland pictures throughout the week.  We took an embarrassing 2,184 pictures,  it will take me some time to go through them.  That is only counting digital pictures, fortunately we only have to pay for one roll of film to be developed. 

2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Mac said...

Wow, looks like a great time. The second photo should be framed and displayed. Looking forward to Iceland pics. You're living the good life, enjoy every moment.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Cool pics! You definately have some of your mom's photography skills. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.