Friday, January 21, 2011

yves saint laurent



















yves saint laurent was a french fashion designer that had a home in marrakech. you can now tour his garden and the home is a little museum. the whole space was really inspiring, as was his work.

6 comments:

Kristina said...

I am soooo looking forward to see the jardin majorelle, it must be a beautiful place!!!
By the way, could I use some of your pictures for my blog? Would be great, love them!!
Viele Gruesse, Kristina

jenny brady said...

I think these are my favorite pics. The colors are amazing! Miss you guys!

Stephanie said...

crazy. his house looks so much like frida's house in mexico city. miss you lady.

amanda james said...

Your blog is like my crack. I love love your recent posts, and love hearing about your travels. I read your egypt post to cubby because I was laughing so hard about the scammers. It brought me back to traveling. Your pictures are so beautiful...and i can't wait to see pictures of your rug that hurt your heart!

lucie said...

that blue is gorgeous!

Ja-ha said...

That's the coolest ceiling I've ever seen, and I've seen some gems.