






that wall is all stenciled:



that is all stenciled too:



i love looking up in this room:





tonight is our last night at peacock pavilions before we head to other parts of morocco.
it has been a different experience than any we have ever had to work at the place we are staying. its fun to have errands to run instead of just being a normal tourist, we have been able to see the real, working part of the city. i have been helping Maryam get a couple of rooms decorated. basically, turning her visions in to real life.
Maryam designs all of the interiors around here. almost everything here is an antique, if it is not, then it is custom made specifically for the space.

4 comments:
Wow. Modern Morocco -- it's beautiful. I wish my house looked just like it.
damn you. I'm so jealous!
wow wow wow - it is such a beautiful place! Love the decoration!!
Viele Gruesse, Kristina
I have heard of this place and love looking in on Maryam's blog from time to time. How beautiful that you got to stay and work there!
Post a Comment