




A lot of people are planning their wedding right now and i wanted to remind everyone that i do flowers for weddings!
all photos by Yan photography.
p.s. we are home a bit early! we still have israel pictures to share, and then i will be done bombarding you with huge amounts of pictures.

6 comments:
I dont know if you read the comments or not, but it's be really fun following along with your blog! I'm studying abroad in Israel this whole semester so I'm excited to see the land through your eyes. We're also visiting Jordan in two weeks and your posts have gotten me even more excited for the adventure : )
Glad you made it home safely!
I love the greenery in these bouquets! i used to work in a flower store - I miss it!
Welcome back home! I have loved looking at all your posts and reading about your experiences. Oh and your flowers are beautiful :)
Such beautiful flowers!! Great job!!
I'm glad you're home, but it will be sad to stop touring the globe vicariously through you.
The recipe for that chocolate cake recipe is found here:
http://www.cheekykitchen.com/2009/06/nienies-mud-cake-magnifique.html
keep bombarding! your photos are really great!
Post a Comment