i really like this video, i think it portrays how i feel about iceland. i took a lot of little snips of video on this trip because i like to remember the way things move, and you just cant get that with a photo. hopefully the video doesn't give you motion sickness, i'm not too steady with the camera. but endure to the end because there is a bit of comic relief.
Untitled from sarah winward on Vimeo.

6 comments:
For some reason I can't get the video to work! Dang it! I will have to try again later. Hope to see you this weekend for our girls night out!
I'm glad you got it to load to Vimeo, it looks great. Footage that would fit right in in Heima.
Ri and Pres and I are all laughing at Emily! We think Iceland is beautiful. The girls want to know if the water was cold.
I love this video and I love the music you chose to go with it!
Gorgeous! I would love to go!
what a pretty video : ) Love the fluffy field!
Post a Comment