Tuesday, August 3, 2010

iceland 3: out and about around the island
















9 comments:

David Winward said...

I'm sad that I didn't get to be with you on this trip. And it does look like you and Emily are taking dating couple pictures when you hold the camera... but it also looks like a lovers joint suicide there at the end.

amanda james said...

is that your sis? she is so cute...you guys look like little twins with the picture of you guys on the boat in your gray sweaters.

this bright day said...

stunningly gorgeous!

Maren Marie said...

these photographs are UNREAL.

Gretchen said...

Completely breathtaking! You and sister look like little elfin creatures

Anonymous said...

oh it is one of my biggest dreams to go to iceland for a few weeks..I hope so much I can make this dream come true...wonderful images...

lucie said...

Your photos are gorgeous! Iceland is on my travel list to do :)

Kristina said...

your photos are super nice! would also love to go to iceland, most be a wonderful country....
viele grĂ¼sse, kristina

Maggie said...

These photos are spectacular. I feel like I've seen a lot of great vacation photos to Iceland but yours really stand out--some unique shots of a gorgeous place. Thanks for sharing!