Thursday, August 5, 2010

iceland 5: jokulsarlon







it was weird to be in a place like this a second time. this time i wasn't so much interested in the lake as i was in the ocean that it is connected to.

5 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Wow, those pictures are unreal... it looks like something from another world!

curtis+ash said...

Beautiful.
Thank you again for the top. It's just as perfect as I imagined. Now if only the pants I posted with it will just show up at my doorstop. Apparently I have a magic blog. Always good catching up with you.

amanda james said...

ok it's official, Iceland is the next place Cub and I want to go. He saw your pictures and thought the same. It really looks so magical. yes please!

Anna Emilia said...

Thank you for showing these beautiful pictures from my second home.

Anonymous said...

such beautiful beautiful pictures...