Friday, August 6, 2010

garden by night

the night before i leave town i usually go crazy starting and finishing things that i want done before i leave. this particular night i was outside with a shop light and a head lamp at midnight planting some flowers that needed to be in the ground before i left. this isn't the first time i have been out after-hours trying to plant flowers in the dark, but this time i really fell in love with my garden by light of headlamp.





and i'm fairly confident that my next door neighbor thought i was burying a body.

2 comments:

amanda james said...

I love those night pictures! They are amazing. I wish I was 1/2 as ambitious as you, planting in the dark? Girl, I can't even plant in the day. help me!

mina said...

i came over here from hearblack. your photos are all so incredibly lovely!