Tuesday, September 21, 2010

flowers

I haven't posted about it here until now because I still don't have a website up, I have started doing flowers for weddings and other events. I have a floral blog here, and my website will hopefully be up soon!

I worked at flower shops in high school and then again until david and I got married. In the last year started doing flowers for friends and then it started expanding from there. I really love doing it and am having so much fun. Thank you to friends, family, and strangers who have encouraged me!

Below are a couple sneak peak photos of some recent work I have done. These incredible pictures are by Jill Thomas who lives in San Diego, but was flown out to Utah for these events. One is a wedding, and one was for a portfolio showcasing Lunatic Fringe's wedding hair do's.


this is my business card:
If you like what you see spread the word!

People are starting to plan spring and summer weddings for next year and I need to get in on some of those. An explanation of my name and little about me can be found at the corresponding links until my site is up.

7 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

So beautiful!! You are such a talent!

W.M. said...

!!! I really like this that's happening!! gorgeous. I want some!

Kristina said...

wow, the flowers look so beautiful! great job! really really like it!! If it is okay for you, I would love to show your work on my blog! what do you think?? :)
viele gruesse, kristina

Kristina said...

oh and sarah - I have much more info and pictures from Turkey on my blog! You just need to click on Turkey in "my recent wanderings" and everything will be up!¨
It is a great country, with wonderful people and yummy food! You will love it!!
Viele Gruesse, Kristina

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful :)

amanda james said...

yeah! ps, i LOVE your image you made for your blog and business cards, they are so pretty! good work little prodigy.

Gretchen said...

Big Congrats! I will soon be saying I knew you when...