


we like what we have seen of old hospitals in pictures and in movies. They have the perfect balance of simple and creepy, we have always enjoyed that aesthetic. one of our favorite movies The Fall (last pic above) is set in an absolutely perfect hospital in the 1920's that i love.
one thing lead to another....and now this is our guest room:

The wheelchair was the most recent addition, which probably took the theme too far seeing as we wanted it to actually function as a guest bedroom and no one we know will sleep in it. We have a small collection of medical books and classic novels set in hospitals on the nightstand if anyone is interested....









8 comments:
you guys are so creative. but just remind me that I'm sleeping on the couch when I come over!!
I can only imagine....I wake up half conscious to find an old man with a severed head wheeling back and forth. No, I love it. Agreed, very creative. Coolest house of all time, with the coolest inhabitants.
oh sara...the wheelchair is kinda creepy but i adore the cabinets and all of the glass jars. i spotted our terrarium jar. someday.
wonderfully creepy! i love it.
Ha ha! I love it! You guys are the best!
the most unique idea i've probably ever seen.
cool new header, by the way.
I'm obsessed with your house.
Post a Comment