Were those Valentines day gifts? Love your pics and your hotel shenanigans... looks like you guys had a blast.If my dad buys that cabin you will have to come up with us some time!
What? Who are you guys? Your present are so precious. I wrap cubbys presents in leftover newspaper, and they always look so haggard. I love the bark on your present, that is so precious.
i just read almost this entire blog. i love it. i feel like you are a soul sister.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Were those Valentines day gifts? Love your pics and your hotel shenanigans... looks like you guys had a blast.
If my dad buys that cabin you will have to come up with us some time!
What? Who are you guys? Your present are so precious. I wrap cubbys presents in leftover newspaper, and they always look so haggard. I love the bark on your present, that is so precious.
i just read almost this entire blog. i love it. i feel like you are a soul sister.
Post a Comment