when a friend gets married.
for the reception aly wanted sticks in a vase with pine cones, it was so pretty and simple. On the table you can see the bridesmaid bouquets that were all pine cones, i made ten of them. (except they are at a really bad angle in this photo.)
these were the boutonnieres:


I failed to get pictures of lots of other cute decorations at the wedding, and the big pine cone balls that i made that hung from the lights.
It was so fun to have some where to be at midnight on new years eve. They served hot chocolate and doughnuts at eleven, and then had sparkling cider and noisy new years confetti poppers for everyone at midnight. They planned their whole wedding in a short eight weeks, and it went perfectly. I love them both so much and am really happy that they got hitched.







6 comments:
Love pinecones.
Thanks Sarah, you really helped my vision come to life. Everything I imagined and wanted came through, thanks to you and our helper elves.
love you.
sooo beautiful. You are so talented Sarah I want you to come decorate for me.
Very creative! I have never seen a pine cone bouquet. I love it! And I think Aly's bouquet was so pretty too. I like the coffee filter decorations too. I liked everything!
the flowers are so pretty! I love those boutineers!
u r a true artist girl
Post a Comment