beautiful pic's Sarah. you really captured the essence of the desert. I love it! miss you.
Beautiful pictures! That picture of the tent lit up at night with the stars wsa so awesome. It's making me excited to go there. It was so fun to see you guys last night!
I love camping! The pictures of the stars were pretty. All your pictures are great though!
I love southern Utah. Kim doesn't know it yet, but we're retiring there. Nice pictures.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
beautiful pic's Sarah. you really captured the essence of the desert. I love it! miss you.
Beautiful pictures! That picture of the tent lit up at night with the stars wsa so awesome. It's making me excited to go there. It was so fun to see you guys last night!
I love camping! The pictures of the stars were pretty. All your pictures are great though!
I love southern Utah. Kim doesn't know it yet, but we're retiring there. Nice pictures.
Post a Comment