my mom is doing a little project for christmas where she is putting a photo slide show to a rendering of 'twas the night before christmas. she wanted david and i to pose as ma and pa. I told her it would probably be a lot better if she and my dad were ma and pa. so they came over on sunday and we took some shots for the slideshow. while they were playing asleep i kept subbing my camera in for my moms so i could sneak some too, because it was just too funny. i wish i had photo shop so that i could paint some snow in the window.
this post is probably much funnier if you know my parents.
First of all I thought the first picture was a shot from the movie home alone or something, that doesnt even look like your mom. and second of all this is superb.
3 comments:
I am laughing so hard! Love it!!
First of all I thought the first picture was a shot from the movie home alone or something, that doesnt even look like your mom.
and second of all this is superb.
Post a Comment