we went to st. george in october with steph & adam, and tess & jared. I didn't post about it because i was waiting to get pictures from steph. And now, it is december and i am posting anyways with what i have, but oh man i wish we were there still. i want heat! it is tooooo cold.
Bravo! I went to high school there and visit my family every once in a while yet I have never braved the narrows. I think my memory the movie "Descent" has scarred me for life.
there is something really concerning about the picture where steph is harnessed in as the bilayer yet tessa, who I might add has no harness on at all, is holding the rope. oh boy.
p.s. now that I am married maybe I will be invited on these kind of trips...
2 comments:
Bravo! I went to high school there and visit my family every once in a while yet I have never braved the narrows. I think my memory the movie "Descent" has scarred me for life.
there is something really concerning about the picture where steph is harnessed in as the bilayer yet tessa, who I might add has no harness on at all, is holding the rope. oh boy.
p.s. now that I am married maybe I will be invited on these kind of trips...
Post a Comment