Monday, December 14, 2009

before & after, now & later


I gave david a haircut yesterday. It makes him look ten years younger, but that might be because in the 'after' picture he is wearing a shirt he bought ten years ago.

Right now our bed looks like this:

I always make fun of David for packing in such an organized fashion, he spends a few hours and it takes me five minutes to pack. I throw a bunch of clothes that i never wear in a backpack, a toothbrush, and a book. I end up wearing the same thing for the whole trip, and i always forget my pajamas...but it works for me. This time around i am for real packing, because when i came home from school this morning and saw davids stuff organized in little squares on the bed it looked so appealing.
Later tonight...we will be in Paris, we're hoping it will be as fun as this looks.

7 comments:

The Obergs said...

After watching the video I have now decided that Taylor and I need to kiss a lot more. I really hope that Paris is as fun as this video looks.

P.S I can totally imagine you and Dave wearing those same outifts and running down the streets hand in hand. Can't wait to see the documentation.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Love his hair! He looks awesome! Have a fantastic time in Paris. I am JEALOUS!!!! See you at 4 pm on the 23rd... LOL.

curtis+ash said...

That top is from J. Crew and I love it. Have fun in Paris

curtis+ash said...

Ps. We found a wardrobe at the DI today. And Curtis haggled it down from 200 to 150. It's amazing. You'll have to see it.

Anonymous said...

I see you have the "paris coat". That is good, I didn't want you to forget that.

KM said...

I am so jealous! Have fun!

chelsea b james said...

oh really? paris? jealous girl, i love paris. i like the way david laid out all the goods, it almost looks like a sculpture.