Well, you've probably caught on by now that I have lost all motivation to keep this blog looking pretty, now its just a place to dump a bunch of phone photos. Until we pass through the obsessed with new baby phase you are just going to have to endure through the thousands of them I will probably post :)
david multi tasking
her first bath
4 comments:
Post away...I was just telling Ryan what a beautiful baby she is. Hope to see you guys tomorrow?
congrats on the new little one! so sweet!
I've been quiet on here since I first stumbled on here now more than a year ago, and admired your lives from afar. But I just have to say that your blog is now prettier than it's ever been before now and these posts make me so happy. Your daughter is so beautiful it makes my heart sing a little. Oh how much joy she will bring you, and many more people, too. I really hope you wont stop sharing Ivy with the world this way, it is so very precious to me, and many more, I bet. And I admire you as people, alot.
The very best wishes to you, I can't wait to feel parenthood myself some day, I hope. It sounds like the very best thing, and just from the feelings these posts give me, I can't even imagine... Take care.
Wishes from snowy Sweden.
so so tiny and so beautiful :)
Post a Comment