When we left the hospital we got stuck in traffic from a football game for an hour. It was the worst. A drive that should only take ten minutes took us so long, and we were stuck and one signal for most of that. I was so overwhelmed with feelings that I just quietly cried the whole time. We got home and david went and got mexican food take out and we ate it while talking about how weird it was that we just brought out baby home, and then went to bed. It was such a funny thing to bring her home and know that this is where she will grow up.
I loved waking up next to her. It was the first time we had seen her in natural light instead of the terrible fluorescent lights that are at the hospital.
I loved waking up next to her. It was the first time we had seen her in natural light instead of the terrible fluorescent lights that are at the hospital.



1 comment:
She is just so completely precious :) I love following your blog and seeing all her adorable pictures!
Post a Comment