Saturday, November 24, 2012

39 weeks and three days

I had a big wedding three days before baby came.  I can't believe I actually made it to this wedding, and that I worked the whole day feeling pretty good. A few days before it I was sure she was going to come and I was going to have to make all of my helpers set up the wedding without me.  Now I look at these pictures and I can see in my face how exhausted I was.  Thankfully I didn't feel it too much at the time. 

After we set up the wedding, my helpers left and David and I had to stay a while longer.  We sat down and ate the vendor meal that was provided for us.  I was eating all of these delicious chocolate chip cookies  (I ate 4) while talking to the other vendors and then I realized that there was only one cookie provided per person. Oops, sorry other people who maybe wanted their cookies. Pregnant lady is hungry. 

My clothes were hanging on for dear life this last week. I wore that outfit every day. 





No comments: