These are great....my favorite is the dove graffiti and the prayer walls.
Beautiful...Looking forward to one day visiting Israel.
your pictures are so beautiful, I wanna go there sooo bad. You and David look so cute in the water
super cool panoramas, lovely!I just returned from morocco and I loved it. Such a pretty place Marrakech is. And Essaouira was perfect for three days simply relaxing!hope you are doing well, Kristina
I love your pics.. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
These are great....my favorite is the dove graffiti and the prayer walls.
Beautiful...Looking forward to one day visiting Israel.
your pictures are so beautiful, I wanna go there sooo bad. You and David look so cute in the water
super cool panoramas, lovely!
I just returned from morocco and I loved it. Such a pretty place Marrakech is. And Essaouira was perfect for three days simply relaxing!
hope you are doing well, Kristina
I love your pics.. :)
Post a Comment