Wednesday, April 27, 2011

bagby







in portland we went up to bagby hot springs.
giant wooden logs carved out into tubs, and water from the hot spring piped to each tub through bamboo pipes. you have to walk down to the river and get cold water to cool your tub down. we were here soaking 'til it was dark and then had to hike back through the forest in the dark with no flashlight. afterwards we went to dinner and i was in a trance. you know the kind where everything that happens seems really profound? and the food tastes so good that you are having an out of body experience? (sort of like the one in i am love) you laugh so hard you cry and then you stare without blinking for five minutes straight? one of those.

5 comments:

W.M. said...

sounds like my idea of heaven. I love your blog. Your photos are always beautiful!!

bonnipics said...

Found your Blog by accident and I do like your pics I shall keep an eye on your Blog. Ron

http://bonnipics.blogspot.com/

Jill said...

Bagby is such a lovely place. Your photos make it look even more alluring.

Anonymous said...

looks like a magic place!

Daughter of the Most High said...

Great picture if I must say so!