






last fall we ripped up a pseudo xeriscape front yard that still had a full sprinkling system.
before we rolled out the sod i put some bulbs down.
this is something i have dreamt about doing since it was a kid.
when we came home they were just barely peeking through, now some of them are blooming. here is a first installment of pictures of its progress.
because we missed a lot of winter, i'm not as antsy for spring/summer as i usually am. i feel perfectly content waiting for and watching my daffodils and tulips make their debut.

4 comments:
brilliant idea.
oh goodness this is cute. can't wait to see it all a-bloom!
So cute!!!! I love it!
I can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Love it. I want to do our whole yard in tulips. Right now there are so many wild onions, mint bushes and whatnot that it smells like I'm making some kind of salad when I mow the lawn.
Post a Comment