Thursday, December 2, 2010

utah





lately i have been completely possessed with love for utah, particularly salt lake. i have literally been stuttering when trying to talk about how much i love the mountains. i love traveling and seeing other places, but i always want to come home to utah.

i also love the drive to our house, the view on the freeway right before you get off is so incredible and i want to just stop on the freeway. lately if we are coming home at night we have a long circular route that we drive, going to our favorite places right up next to the mountain before coming home.

6 comments:

Azy said...

i love utah too!! so very much - thanks for sharing these fabulous snowy pictures there is something so amazing about that place!

Steven and Megan said...

It really is beautiful :) I love the mountains too!

chelsea b james said...

me love utah too. also love the pretty pictures

Aly Sharette said...

oh so homesick and so anxious to come back.

amanda james said...

hear hear...I love utah. It is such a hidden treasure. I love your pictures, they are so pretty.

Mike and Kim said...

My love for Utah continues to be a dominant, throbbing pain, despite the fact that we severed ties 5 and a half years ago. I'm sure you'll be ready to go back, even after the Middle East adventure.