our scanner has been broken for a long time now, this is how i scan. here are some summer polaroids from the backyard, goblin valley, and breaking our little boat in
those are so pretty! I love Polaroids so much. I love the ones of goblin valley so much. Cub and i aren't comin to salt lake on sunday anymore...so we'll have to take a rain check!
Thanks again for sending honey. It is wonderful. I seriously want to get into beekeeping one day now. If we live close, our bees can visit and hang out. Then one day, one of my bees will make an inappropriate joke about your bees' queen, and a bloody, violent, feud will ensue, producing some of the best honey ever made.
David, I have a question. In the video about harvesting the honey, what was the white part you had to cut off with the hot knife, and why didn't you send me some?
P.S. Your answer should be "It's none of your beeswax!"
P.P.S. When I was typing your name, I thought to type Dave, but my fingers typed David. I guess my hands wanted to be more serious than my mind.
3 comments:
those are so pretty! I love Polaroids so much. I love the ones of goblin valley so much. Cub and i aren't comin to salt lake on sunday anymore...so we'll have to take a rain check!
Thanks again for sending honey. It is wonderful. I seriously want to get into beekeeping one day now. If we live close, our bees can visit and hang out. Then one day, one of my bees will make an inappropriate joke about your bees' queen, and a bloody, violent, feud will ensue, producing some of the best honey ever made.
David, I have a question. In the video about harvesting the honey, what was the white part you had to cut off with the hot knife, and why didn't you send me some?
P.S. Your answer should be "It's none of your beeswax!"
P.P.S. When I was typing your name, I thought to type Dave, but my fingers typed David. I guess my hands wanted to be more serious than my mind.
this valley looks like goegeous!!
Post a Comment