Wednesday, March 17, 2010

snowy days


it doesn't look like this outside anymore. which means its almost time to put the bag of salt away and put the bag of bird seed in it's place.
in fact, chocolate that was on my table melted this morning....how exciting!!!

pictures: car wash, entry room window, back yard, ice sculptures in Zermatt lodge in Heber, and I-15 heading toward southern Utah

5 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

Wait...when did you guys go to Superman's fortress of solitude?

For real, where is that?

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Gorgeous pics! I can't wait to see your lovely yard in the spring. :)

Steven and Megan said...

I love waking in the morning to see snow/frost on the tree branches.. It's so pretty. you always take such good pictures!

chelsea b james said...

i think i met the dude that makes those sculptures, he's such a pimp. your snow pics are so pretty, spring is around the corner girl! can't wait to see your garden

Ja-ha said...

You better get that salt back out.