Monday, March 1, 2010

sculpture


Jake was an artist, below is one of his charcoals. We shared similar taste in food, some music, and the outdoors. My family asked me to make a standing spray for the funeral services. I had never done one before, and I loathe funeral arrangements but i tried to look outside of that and make something that jake would like. this is what i ended up with

7 comments:

The Obergs said...

YOU are an artist. This spray is phenomenal. Everything you touch turns into something amazing... I can only imagine that he would have LOVED this.

curtis+ash said...

I agree with the above comment. Everything you touch is perfect. I'm serious, I would love to have our mind.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

It was absolutely beautiful, and I know Jake would have loved it more than any of the others.

amanda james said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megan T said...

BEAUTIFUL oh my gosh... Skillz girl.

Grandma and Grandpa Mac said...

Creativity must run in the family.
You should open a "flower shop on the corner" with art work, photography, vintage trinkets, jewelry and flower arrangements. You can offer "afternoon tea" and pastries too. With good music playing in the background. It would feature your work and other local artists. The money would come from the flower arrangements.

karlin said...

beautiful! you are talented.