Thursday, October 15, 2009

sisters weekend 2



We have started an annual sister's weekend between me and my eight sisters/sis-in-laws on my side.
This year only about half of us were able to make it but it was still really fun and i love all of them so much. We sat around and laughed and cried and talked about things that most adults don't or shouldn't tell other adults. I never take pictures of people when i am together with a big group, so here is what i ended up with for the weekend...not much.

2 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I had so much fun with you guys. I hate the picture of us at the restaraunt but I need to post about it. You guys are the best and I love you!

jenny brady said...

I really enjoy the picture of the doll in the back of my seat. I didn't even know that she had been invited. I had a great time with you ladies and I can't wait to do it again next year! ps, it only took me four days to recover!