Monday, October 19, 2009

Its an ILLUSION michael

We saw a German Illusionist perform on Freemont Street in Vegas this weekend. It was almost as if we were on the set live with Gob from Arrested Development. Freemont street was great. Besides the illusionist that speared himself with a giant screw and escaped the shackles of death several times-there was a street wide Queen tribute. The entire street was blasted with Queen music and they showed pictures on the ceiling. The last picture here is to document the guy in the center, he was a fantastic dancer.

And this is besides the point, but david is addicted to a website called cute overload. I hate the name, but secretly love the site too. He sent me this video today and it was so cute i had to share.

3 comments:

Steven and Megan said...

I was just telling Steve two days ago that I want to go to Vegas! You two have all sorts of fun vacations and adventures!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

We are headed down to Vegas today. Bummer that we couldn't be there on the same weekend!

katie and heidi said...

Sarah!! I've been obsessing over this commercial for weeks! It is indeed a cute overload. I've even sent pictures to my mum of the print ads of the little kittens and puppies they have in the subways.