
This week I am preparing for finals. I thought that I would share with you just a part of what i go through at school, and why i value my education. This text book that is pictured to the left is a page from my Biology lab text book. It was about $48 which is half of what my other text books cost, but this one is more or less a coloring book. Itis spiral bound, and has little mice cartoon characters that walk me through every lesson and explains big words to me. How nice.
This particular page was for a chapter that we were going to be doing experiments with real mice in. (Of course, we skipped that chapter because the school can't afford mice.) When I came across this page I laughed out loud so uncontrollably that I almost had to step out out of class. Make sure to read the circled section of the zoomed in "text book" page below. You may have to click to enlarge.


1 comment:
where do you go to school, what kind of book is this and why the hell didn't I ever get books with cartoon pictures of mice in them?
P.S. - I really love all of your clothes, what I wouldn't give to look through your closet
P.S. again- I'm not a stalker, Dave and Cory know who I am. I figure that gives me full viewing rights to your blog, I hope that's the case.
Post a Comment