Friday, December 19, 2008

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree


                                                              
We are probably the last blog to post pictures of our Christmas tree. It is tall, skinny and touches our ceiling. Sometimes it looks like it is tied to the ceiling. All of our are ornaments are glass. They are all animals, leaves, acorns, mushrooms or pine cones. Its like a glittery forest themed tree.


This is when we picked out the tree. A nice man named Paul helped us with it. I was obviously really excited, hence the huge smile and hyper-extended knees.



I made a wreath and little holly bough for our front door.



It is an old home turned into four apartments, this is our entrance. 
                                                       
(Before the snow)



That big glass cabinet has Remus in it, and various plants that require more humidity than Utah has to offer.  That brick wall is the actual brick structure of the house, there is no insulation between us and the outside on this side of the house. We will make sure to evacuate quickly if there is an earth quake.  




Our kitchen has open cupboards, which is fun for all of our dishes, I think they enjoy it.  




The second level of our apartment is fun; it used to be the attic to the house.  So we have short ceilings, which is sometimes not fun. For your head. Our closet is neat though, it is as long as a hallway and has a door at each end.  If we wanted to post about twenty more pictures, we would show you all of the secret closet hallways, cupboards, nooks, crannies, attics, crawl spaces and polygamist hiding spaces this great old home has.  Here is our bedroom:



2 comments:

mylyn wood said...

your place is incredible! I'll forever be jealous of your brick walls & wood floors. I just love your style of furniture as well! Beautiful home.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Your apartment is so cute! I love it, and your tree is beautiful. Thanks again for the great gift last night, I can't wait to put the hats on the girls. They are especially great knowing that David made them. We love you guys. Merry Christmas!