Shortly after our honeymoon we left again for the rugby world cup which was being held in France but because of a life long feud between our winemaker ancestors in England and the winemaker ancestors of the Duclos Clan we went to the games in Great Britain instead of France. It was a while ago so I don't want to dig up a bunch of photos, but here are a couple.
Scottish Highlands.

Getting ready for the Australia vs Wales match. We didn't know who to cheer for.

A Picture of somewhere in Great Britain.

Loch Ness. (Loch means Lake. I didn't know that.)

Here is Sarah Henge. The most rare of all Henge's in the world.
2 comments:
I want to produce a witty comment about Sarah Henge, but I don't have my wits about me right now.
If I comment on blog with nobody around, does anyone hear my comment?
Post a Comment