Sarah saw that Sigur Ros was touring in Europe on the internet one night, so we cashed in the sky miles and went! We were able to see them perform in Vienna and Rome, it was incredible. We found out that Austria was the birth place to an abundance of world famous composers and artists, and saw a lot of their work while we were there. One of Sarah's favorite movies, The Sound of Music was filmed there too, we visited or "wisited" as they say, all of the different sights it was filmed at. Here are a few pictures of our adventures in Vienna, Halstatt, and Salzburg.
For those of you who don't know Sigur Ros. This music video just about sums it up.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so excited! After diligently checking your blog my reward finally came. The pictures of Austria are beautiful, I have always wanted to go there, maybe when we have a real job in five years.
These are a few of my favorite things:
Picnics in the park
Long walks on the beach
Camping - Hiking
"Play Volleyball"
Monkeys
Corn on the Cob
Floss
Malts
Thinking
Inventing
Spending time with my family
And ....
Reading your blog once every year!!
Thanks for updating your blog for the three people who check it!!
Love, (Love as in brotherly love!)
Bart
Well, I've checked your blog - although not religiously - but at least once a month since its inception....
Oesterreich seht einfach, echt wunderbar aus! Haette ich kommen koennen!!! Naja - eines tages. Do you know enough German to translate?
Rote Gruetze - it looks like that was one of the desserts you had David. Thanks for sharing. I'll show the men at home when I'm off work.
Thanks for sharing.
Karyn
Post a Comment