We spent a month in NZ and Australia this september-october. We went to NZ to see some of the rugby world cup games. David played rugby in high school and college, and I have been really into it since david introduced me to it (watching it not playing it). Im not usually into sports that involve crowds in stadiums, but rugby really has a hold on me. I describe it as "brutal leap frog", if you've ever watched it, you know what i'm saying. We had so much fun getting rained on at games all month. The games were great and the bratwurst were delicious. Rugby is like a religion in NZ so it was really fun for david to be around people who all cared about it as much or waaaaaay more than he did. There were a lot of really great commercials that would get me all pumped up before each game, but I cant find them online to share. We really grew to like this song too, they played at half time of every game.


1 comment:
Tel;l that BF of yours to get his ass back on the field!!!!!
Post a Comment