
I went to North Carolina clear back in May to an antiques festival I had heard great things about. It wasn't as good as I expected, but I still had fun. I stayed with our friends greg and kate, she works at a cute shop that has a soda fountain. We visited the gardens at duke, drank lemonade, and watched the bees buzz around their crazy mud hive. It was fun. I love the South, I want to find the vw westfalia van of my dreams and take a big road trip all the way from here to north carolina next year.

4 comments:
Oh man what antiques market was this? If you do take that trip, you must let me know, and come to Asheville. There really are so many great things to do here, and the mountains are beautiful..
that pink glass is to die for ugh love!
you should check out my Dads VW wesftfalia.....he is planing on traveling in it.
loving antique markets!! looks great! hope you are doing well :)
Post a Comment