I have always scoffed at uptight adults for spending their time and money on certain things. they have it all wrong, i thought. i would much rather spend my money on this, or my time on that...they have lost their senses. as we have gotten busier, i have changed my mind about a few things. i can't decide if i have finally been taken over and i am now a drone-like adult, or if i have just finally come to my senses. 1. naps. i am constantly moving and my idea of relaxing is to do yard work all weekend. but, naps are good. i am so glad that i have finally realized this
2. facials. i used to scoff at people who would waste money on pampering, but i get it now. it is worth it.
3. car detailing. i am amazed by how good it feels to have a clean car. my car is a mess all the time, i live out of it. and no matter how hard i try, i cant get it as clean as they can. i am still a bit embarrassed to admit that i spend money on this, but i am telling you all here so that you will go and do. i take all of my scoffs back.

5 comments:
i'm a big fan of naps. :)
I love naps! We rented a camper this year and my biggest extravagance was to nap in the back while moving! I still felt like I was getting something done :) As an adult I've grown to love pedicures which I too always thought was silly waste of money.
aw, i like that photograph. your yard is beauuuutiful.
when you dont have your own driveway, paying for the work to be done is the only option, and i can feel like such a lazy for doing it. but, i cant deny. it's really nice.
This is all about the IRA and Great Britain with Tea Party and ARYANS like RAFFERTY.
REDPATH has been identified and is now helping...it might be wise for ALL of you to do the same.
Majority of people making the movie " KANSAS KINGS" wants the MILITARY and the CORRUPT GOVERNMENTS
" executed"...the others ,THERAPY and to HELP guide this movie into the best man ever made.
LET' S GO.
The power of a good nap can never be underestimated...I would die for one right now!! Hope to see you guys next weekend.
Post a Comment