i sure have been blogging a lot this week. i am milking days that i don't have chaotic flower stuff going on for all they are worth. and i'm avoiding writing some of my final papers...
here are videos from india this february, all thrown together. india is so visually overwhelming that i think other senses (besides maybe smell) sort of turn off for sake of your sanity. i don't seem to recall the sounds of india except for at night when we were trying to sleep. i love that i have these videos to remind me of them. though my camera skills aren't the best, i think the first clip in this video is incredible. what you hear and see is a man swimming and singing in the ganges at sunrise. too bad i didn't record longer, i think i accidentally hit the button and didn't mean to be taking a video anyways...but i'm sure glad i did.
1 comment:
What! That sitar music is so familiar, it's what I think of when I think "sounds of India". I wonder where I've heard it before.
Post a Comment