

when we are on road trips i usually watch the drive through the camera lens for part of the time. i have a billion pictures of david driving, he has a good profile.these last two sets of pictures were taken when i was going a bit stir crazy. they were shot through a hole punched in a punch card. i love road trips. i can't even get through my pictures from one before i am craving the open road again.

5 comments:
It looks so cool!
Hey... wondering if I could buy some more honey off of you? We ate half of ours and then it got knocked off the pantry shelf and broke.... :(
genius. I wanna try the punch card too
oh my, I take so many of cubby too. Davids beard is getting so big!
ps, I put those blocks that you made in my babies room yesterday and they look like a piece of art work. I swear I want to frame them. No touchy touch jr.
Jesus!!
Post a Comment