Monday, November 9, 2009

new do

this morning:
this afternoon:

We saw Coco Before Chanel last night (great movie, highly recommended), and in the movie a main character said "A woman who cuts her hair is about change her life".
So i haven't quite figured out what big change i will make yet, but i did cut over a foot of long locks off today.

9 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Mac said...

Wow, we can't wait to see what the changes is....

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Love it! So cute!! Can't wait to see it in person.

this bright day said...

welcome to your new beautiful life!
love, love, love.

Alisha said...

It looks really great! I love short hair.

Steven and Megan said...

I like how you took a picture of your pictures :) your hair looks very cute.

Sarah said...

Ha. I had to take pictures of my pictures because my scanner is broken. And i had to use polaroids because nothing says "before and after" better than a polaroid.

karlin said...

cute and SO brave!

chelsea b james said...

love it

Gretchen said...

i love it!! so adorable.