we have been so busy lately. Even if we are home, i feel like we don't really live there, just the shadows do.
On a completely unrelated note we were going to go camping for Labor day weekend, then we didn't because we both seem to have cough/colds. So we stayed home and went to breakfast up the canyon with my family. Then I started to feel much better while david started to feel much worse. Here he is when i asked if we could move some furniture around and wire some much needed lights:


and i went absolutely insane because i had all this new found energy that i could not share with him.

So we took a nap and made the couch smell like camp fire.





3 comments:
I hope you feel better David.
Yes David, you look terribly uncomfortable.
Poor David! I hope you are both feeling better. We went up to Bear Lake and everyone got allergies really bad. Poor Kate was the worst.. you should have seen her.
:(
Post a Comment