Sunday, August 30, 2009

backyardigans

We hosted a lot of people, and functions this month. Hopefully we will get a few more in before the weather changes.
Back to school s'mores roast:

Babysitting Maren & Kate:





David's family BBQ:


amanda's bridal shower:
(This picture is my mom's)
and my family BBQ:
we fit ten cars in the driveway and there was room for more:
kid's table:

6 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Love the pictures! Thanks again for watching the girls for us! They had a great time and I'm so relieved Kate was good for you guys.

Fife Family Forever said...

ok, we are so coming to your house to roast marshmallows when we come in September. I hope you are ready for us. I think we are staying at Pattie's house while in Salt Lake.

The Obergs said...

hahah, I'm glad that my picture gave you such a laugh that you actually snorted. Too funny, I'm glad you shared. I'll be honest, I'm extremely jealous of your incredible backyard, and your driveway for that matter. One day when I have a backyard, I'm going to put up little lights too.

Fife Family Forever said...

Sarah, What is your email address?

chelsea b james said...

your back yard is so cute

mylyn wood said...

beautiful families you have! & the dinners look so fun!
ps. Maren is one of my favorite girl names next to June. & what an adorable girl to own it!