I have been craving red sand, sage brush, & lizards-so we headed South for the weekend.
Too bad i stopped recording during the part where david was trying to scale the sheer sandstone wall to get out of that freezing cold water. He couldn't breath, and he kept shouting 'i cant get out!' So just to be sure that i don't only show david picking flowers and making gifts of candles and bunnies on this blog, i included his manly jump to/escape from the freezing pond for you.
I know the most incredible camping spot near St. George, better than anything Zion's has. I am thinking i will go there again next week, maybe tues-thurs/fri? David can't go, any of my female friends care to join me?

7 comments:
hey that's our spot too, the water hole... We just went there two weeks ago and I jumped in and everybody was laughing so hard at me cause I like lost my breath for like 10 min after cause it was so freezing. Zion is the best right? miss ya girlie.
Um maybe I could come meet up with you for a day or 2 of camping...since it's my backyard... It's be fun to see you. Let me know...
That looks so fun. I bet it felt faboulous to soak up the sun down there. Sometimes the desert calls my name as well, we got our fix a couple of weeks ago in Moab, but I'd love to go back.
Red rocks and sage brush -- I'm dying for it. We're going to Lake Powell in August, and it can't come soon enough. I went camping last week in West Virginia, but there's nothing quite like the Utah outdoors...
I got lost once in Zion. Spent the night in the cold. Knelt on a cactus. Good times.
wow, i love your pictures, what camera are you using? also am diggin on your music choice and cinematography in your video.
wow, i love your pictures, what camera are you using? also am diggin on your music choice and cinematography in your video.
Hi Chelsea, thanks. It is a Canon 30d.
Post a Comment