We drove Emily up over the weekend to help her start her new life in my favorite mossy city.
I put together this video of the drive there, and setting up in her new apartment.
In the video you will see:
-Emily car dancing. watch closely on the second clip in.
-You will also see her eating.
-You will meet her new roommate Katy,
-new roommate Judy the hedge hog,
-and new roommate Ozwald the Iguana.
-You will also see two masterpieces made from spoons that we saw at the Saturday market. They will be on my face, can't miss 'em.
In the video you will not see:
-the two bald eagles that we spotted on the drive,
- or- the giant beautiful white owl that flew directly into our windshield when I was driving at 85 miles per hour on the freeway one night.
I am still sad, and I am also scared that killing a white owl even if it was not my fault is some sort of a bad omen.
Now that Emily is gone, I am going to need somebody in town to immediately start:
-driving us to the airport
-feeding remus and watering plants while we are out of town
-changing outfits with me, numerous times in mid-afternoon
-taking naps in my bed when I am not home
-bringing me Mrs. Backers cake triangles for no reason
-saying "be avel" instead of "be able"
-and last but not least...I need someone to sing really loud in the car with me to Jewel's album that I bought when I was in sixth grade.
you can e-mail me applications.

2 comments:
We will miss Emers so much. You were an awesome sister to take her up there. Have fun in Peru! Be safe!
goog. i'm also sad em is gone. and you are in peru and i miss you. and i made a blog, but i have no idea how to work it, so maybe you can help me. i love you. okay. bye.
Post a Comment