Tuesday, February 17, 2009

sunburned starfish siblings.

We went to San Diego for the weekend.  Luke and David went to the rugby sevens tournament, where they both got sunburned.  David doesn't even care though, getting a sunburn in February is still a treat when you come home to a snow storm.  While we were there we went to an aquarium.  It is mostly for kids, but we really enjoyed ourselves.  And we felt really awkward posing for the above photo...but we did it anyways.  We visited the Cedros Ave. design district and found some antique furniture that I will probably dream about for the next year, they have some great stores.  For Valentines we went out with Luke and Brenda.  Except Brenda and I got there a bit late, so Luke and David had a little Valentines date of their own until we got there. 
  
Brenda is sad because we had to pay $25 for parking.














































Here is a video of some jelly fish at the aquarium.  (Turn the volume down or off.  It is just loud and chaotic)  For those of you who knew me in 2006, you know how much I like jelly fish:


2 comments:

Cory said...

Nice fish, but where's the rugby?

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

That looks so fun, I'm so jealous you got to go visit Luke and Brenda. I bet Brenda was darling with her pregnant belly.